Are you the worried parent who is about to host a pool party in the coming days?
Are you freaking out at the idea of how you are going to make the most fun-filled party for everyone?
If so here we are at help like always. Our tips to enhance and magnify the charm of a pool party is not only going to save your day but will also make your pool party the best one for many years, and your kid is going to love you for that. No matter you are using your best above ground pool or the in-ground one, the party is going to rock with our tips. Let us take you to the tips that we have gathered for it.
Decorations made for a party are the most exciting thing for the host and the guests. You can do a lot with the decorations to make the welcome warmer for the guests and make it more fun. You can
- Create some lovely hand-painted signs to welcome the party people
- Use the beach balls to create some charming garlands for the entrance
- Colorful balloons filled in the pool area very adorable décor for the pool party
- The pools noodles also help create a lovely effect in the pool
- The inflatable characters also prove a very fancy décor item that you can place here and there
The selection of the appropriate and delicious food items is also a task, and you have to put special attention to it as well. When you are hosting a kid party, it is ideal to go for the snacks in variations rather than a full meal. You can place the snacks near the pool and kids can enjoy munching on it for the whole party hours. Here are a few ideas for the food.
- Make cookies that resemble sea creatures such as fish, jellyfish, turtles, and others
- Make small burgers that are served in the plates that have pictures of the beaches on it
- Make a small snack bar for the kids where you can use the bright colors fruits and vegetables cut in various shapes, and they can make their pick
- A little bar for the fresh juices and drinks is also a wonderful idea
Other than food and pool, kids enjoy the games and activities during the party as well. Here are some ideas for them too.
- Create a photo booth and place props there so kids can have fun getting pictures
- Pool games that can include racing, jumping and treasure hunt inside the pool
- Other creative activities like painting the party picture with hands and leaving a handprint as a memory
- You can present the guests with a farewell gift as well in the end so that they enjoy the memory of the party for a long time, and you can do so with a card and some drink bottle wrapped beautifully